Vibram FiveFingers Bikila Shoes
The characteristics that are different with the Bikila are:
- The upper fabric is softer and more stretchy making it more similar to a conventional running trainer. This makes the shoes snug and comfy to wear.
- The forefoot section extends back over the forefoot leading to a more secure fit.
- The forefoot strap then adds further to the sense of security wearing the shoes.
- The heel section envelops the rear of the foot quite tightly using stretchy fabric.
- There is a more distinct arch section made of polyeurethane. Other Vibram soles create the arch with just the rubber of the sole.
- The sole has very distinctive raised sections that add to the grip of the shoe and also increase the level of cushioning.
The net of these design features is that the Bikila is a very comfortable shoe that holds very securely on the foot. It has more cushioning than some die hard barefoot runners would chose so it suits those who place more importance on comfort and than proprioception.
It is also worth noting that the Bikila looks gorgeous!
Heel to Toe Differential:0mm
Click to see Vibram FiveFingers Sizing Advice
Customers who bought this product also purchased