Montane Featherlite Marathon Jacket
The Featherlite Marathon has been engineered for runners by runners, to be the lightest and most packable running specific jacket available in the world today.
Whether running on city streets or mountainous fells, the Featherlite Marathon delivers high breathability and weather protection in a pack size which is smaller and lighter than the average banana.
Incorporating the vital features of 360° reflective detailing, 'Afterburner vented Enhanced Breathing Panels and a sport specific fit; this is the ultimate ultra-light running jacket.
- Full length 3M Scotchlite trimmed zip with anti-snag baffle and semi-automatic locking zip puller
- MONTANE Afterburner vented Enhanced Breathing Panels (EBP)
- Self fabric elasticated cuffs
- Single hand operated, elasticated draw-cord hem
- Sport specific active cut with articulated arms and slight drop tail
- 360° 3M Scotchlite reflective rear view strips and reflective MONTANE logo
- Close fit, high-line collar
- Own stuff sac
Outer: PERTEX Microlight
- 52g/m² very lightweight Nylon 6.6 rip-stop weave
- Breathable to 98%
- Dense weave gives a wind resistance of 5ft³/min
- Water repellent with a spray rating of grade 4
EBP: PEAQ Air
- Lightweight nylon rip-stop
- Water repellent
- Wind resistant
- Extremely breathable
- Ideally suited to areas where maximum breathability is key such as Enhanced Breathing Panels (EBP)
Customers who bought this product also purchased